Yoga is a series of movements, relaxation techniques and breath awareness that brings strength, flexibility and balance to the body, focus and calm to the mind and joy to the heart.
The practice of yoga encourages the union of body, mind and soul, and a deep connection with the people around us and the world we live in.
This holistic approach to health increases mindfulness and appreciation for life, and its possibilities for self-healing and growth are endless.
I am grateful to share the gift of yoga on an everyday basis. I teach Hatha yoga, Iyengar-inspired yoga, pregnancy yoga, mummy/baby yoga and restorative yoga at various studios, charities and private homes in and around Notting Hill, West London, where I live.
Yoga is everywhere, if you look. Whenever you find yoga it is the right time. Perhaps the time is now?
- Timeplan på Aviva på Vinderen frem til jul.
- Timeplan på Aviva på Vinderen frem til jul. Read more – ‘Timeplan på Aviva på Vinderen frem til jul.’
- Dynamisk Hathayoga
- Dynamisk yoga Read more – ‘Dynamisk Hathayoga’
- Gravidyoga Read more – ‘Gravidyoga’
- Mamma/baby yoga Read more – ‘Mammayoga’
- En rolig, restorative time Read more – ‘Lunsjyoga’